Guess the spot: Utah Edition

Courageous risk to post an answer taken....risk rewarded! Correct!
From the mouth of Muley at Halls Creek, a nice loop can be made south to the next canyon cutting the Navajo formation, head up that (wash walking/non technical) and wrap around the Navajo in the wash headed NW to the mine. Then cross the divide and descend back to Lower Muley. I camped near the Muley junction and found water in that side canyon. Allowing me to tack on this loop as a daytrip from camp.
Take it away, Titans!

Last edited:
From the mouth of Muley at Halls Creek, a nice loop can be made south to the next canyon cutting the Navajo formation, head up that (wash walking/non technical) and wrap around the Navajo in the wash headed NW to the mine. Then cross the divide and descend back to Lower Muley. I camped near the Muley junction and found water in that side canyon. Allowing me to tack on this loop as a daytrip from camp.
Take it away, Titans!

My Muley trip with the described loop to the mine and slit arch canyon:

A trip report:

That was a tough one John..., nice! @Reef&Ruins 's mining map was essential, but it took me 1/2 day to realize how essential, ha....!

Next up, name the trail?
guess1-2021.jpg

Is it a user created trail or an officially maintained trail, or maybe both a route with some tread?

It's an offically maintained trail with a trailhead. Open to foot and horse traffic (no bicycle and no vehicles allowed).

Take it away, Titans!
Can you dm me your map of this route?

Back