Guess the spot: Maps Edition

Thanks Dennis! I empathize. I tried to figure it out and failed. That said how about you taking a 2 day break from this one because of your specialexpertise? This is a place in my radar due to a volunteer work project we have going this weekend.
untitled-46.jpg

Pretty sure I know it, but it's only thanks to the hint you dropped! So I don't know if my guess should really count...

Haha. Well, now I'm doubting myself, but I know your conservation project is in the Mexican Mountain WSA in the Swell. So that was my guess. I can't find that particular feature at the center of your map within it, however. So maybe I don't have it.

Haha. Well, now I'm doubting myself, but I know your conservation project is in the Mexican Mountain WSA in the Swell. So that was my guess. I can't find that particular feature at the center of your map within it, however. So maybe I don't have it.

Well, that is a bit vague so I am going to have to hold out for @Udink to ID the feature :) And the feature is a bit outside of that Wilderness....

Hint, the name of the feature is the same name of another feature also in the Swell and others elsewhere in the world as well. Humans are not very novel in their naming.

guess-jpg.35642

Back