Flashlights, Lighters, and Multi-Tools

I picked up a zebralights H52F Floody, and I'm not 100% sold on it. Construction is great, and it puts out good light, but the battery life isn't impressive, and I find it uncomfortable to wear. It'll be for sale soon.

I prefer my petzl tikka and my Fenix HL22.

Anyone want a like new zebralight at a discount?

Are the batteries AA or Li-Ion? The AA can't handle the power needed by the newer lights. I only buy Li-Ion these days. My lights last many weeks on a single charge with routine camping needs. Slightly bigger, slightly heavier, more expensive but I like them.

I've only run AAs so far. I'll have to try Li-ion before I sell it.

Does anyone here have a zebralight? I'm thinking about getting one, but I was hoping to see one in person first.

I have the Zebralight SC52 and with a 14500 battery it puts out 500 lumens for the first minute then steps down to 280. This supplements my headlamp for when I need a lot of light. Been very happy thus far. It's small, very light, and seems to be built like a tank. I like that it can tail stand. The menu system is very easy to use and the output levels can be customized.

This is the torch I use while camping/baclpacking. It is unbelievably bright for how small it is. Runs on a 18650 battery so run time is great. It can also zoom/focus the light if you need to spotlight something at a distance.
http://www.amazon.com/Intsun®-XML-T6-Lumens-Flashlight-Torch/dp/B00C19TGF8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1397744907&sr=8-1&keywords=18650 light

This is the headlight I use. It's a little bulky but puts out some crazy light. Also runs on 18650 battery.
http://www.amazon.com/Ostart-Headlamp-Headlight-Cycling-Camping/dp/B00B712YZU/ref=sr_1_13?ie=UTF8&qid=1397745139&sr=8-13&keywords=xml-t6 headlights

I just picked up a Black Diamond Revolt and really like it. I am planning a glacier climb of the middle Teton later this month and wanted a new lamp as we are making our approach at night. I was planning on spending the big bucks on a Petzl NAO but it just seemed hard to justify the high cost. Anyway the Revolt seems to meet my needs quite well. One of the features I really like on the Revolt is the lock feature. It seemed like every time I pulled my old lamp out of the pack it was accidentally turned on and low on batteries. This really sucked on those long sub-zero winter nights. Like a true man, I figured I would just buy a new lamp rather than put the old one in a small Tupperware container.

I also like the adjustable light feature. I can just hold down the power button and the lamp fades or brightens gradually. I do not have a solar charger yet but the Revolt has a USB adapter similar to my Steri-pen so I think it is about time to pick one up.

The only downside is that the spot light does not seem to be as "clean" as other lamps. It has a slight yellow color to it and a bit of an odd shape. The 110 lumen claim seems accurate. The flood light is very bright, even, and clean. It works great at night for lighting the trail, dimmed for groups, and brightened easily when needed.

Some misc. details:
-Construction seems fairly solid
-Headband keeps the lamp in place in more dynamic situations but does not have a strap that goes over the head (untested with helmet)
-Great life due to adjustable output
-Seemed harder to find on sale that other BD lamps like the Storm

I've been using a ruta locura headlamp lately. Zero features, just on and off, with a clip and an articulating head, but I really like it. It's ultralight and works for my needs. It's not the brightest thing out there, but most of the time I don't need anything super bright.