Cinemascapes

haha ....... think JAWS, 40 years ago terrorized everyone...

haha ....... think JAWS, 40 years ago terrorized everyone...
Yeah. Bob, you are showing our age, me and you...:cool: With water this clear at least you can see them coming.

Last edited:
Ya I guess we probably have a few years on most here. Ha ............. they probably had to look the movie up to see what we are talking about.

Yeah. Bob, you are showing our age, me and you...:cool: With water this clear at least you can see them coming.

Ya I guess we probably have a few years on most here. Ha ............. they probably had to look the movie up to see what we are talking about.

ummmm hate to disagree with you both, but depending on what the age diff is, I consider myself to be up there a lil bit too. I know the movies quite well. In fact I tramatized my kids a few years back by watching Jaws before heading to the beach to swim in the ocean... took them a couple of years to step foot in the ocean again. I happen to be one that grew up with Jaws, though it had been out a number of years, and now when its on the TV, the kids and I sit and watch it every time its on now.

Just an idea.. Is it possible to have two different video threads. One for awesome videos that we want to share (I think that was the original premise of this thread) and one for posting videos that we have made ourselves? I'm too embarrassed to post my crappy videos alongside some of the epic videos posted in this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just an idea.. Is it possible to have two different video threads. One for awesome videos that we want to share (I think that was the original premise of this thread) and one for posting videos that we have made ourselves? I'm too embarrassed to post my crappy videos alongside some of the epic videos posted in this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. I think that's a great idea. Who wants to be the one to start a thread of videos made by BCP members? Name suggestion: 'BCP Member Videos'? Or maybe 'Post Your Videos!'?? Really a great idea.

Back