Album Campsites

Some good ones from the Tetons

Ohh man! I'm super jealous I missed out on this.. I bet you had an awesome time and the weather looks like it was awesome. I was going to text you tomorrow to see if you had made it back yet.

Wow!

If I were to guess I would say the second one was looking down to Lake Solitude.

IMG_20150915_030916.jpg
Grand Targhee first night.

IMG_20150915_215340.jpg
Second night, when the parking lot was full. This was for Idaho's first high school mountain bike race, it is there inaugural year of racing.

Love this thread!

Back in August I checked an adventure off my list. Spending the night in the woods by myself. I needed to be in Tetonia the next morning and a friend suggested I camp on the Jackpine Loop. I didn't get out of Idaho Falls until late, it was raining and I almost talked myself out of this. I know it is silly to be scared but there are bears and things that go bump in the night. I have also been playing around with hammock camping and wanted to try my new tarp.
IMG_20150815_065852.jpg

I set up in the dark by using my headlights on the car. Trees are NOT far enough apart. Still learning. I got really cold and was glad I had my new snow pants with me.

IMG_20150815_072354.jpg

Coffee is so good in the morning. Fun little over nighter. Hoping to do more solo trips next summer.

Of all my camp photos I took this summer this one is my favorite.

Nice.....I've stayed at that Mist Creek one.....

Side canyon in Grand Gulch.

I0000mpuYmlmdIvk.jpg

I0000FwrbZzKIK.U.jpg
I also own a Garuda Atman tent. Great little bombshelter tent.

Wayne