7mm side compression straps

jentzschman

Hello, I am trying to find a place where I can buy some ultralight compression straps and the toggles/buckles/ plastic do-hickeys that the strap feeds through. Example of what I am talking about is the side compression straps in the new Osprey Exos UL pack: http://www.ospreypacks.com/en/group/superlight/exos_series

Because I do not know exactly what the do-hickeys are called, I am having trouble searching them online.

Not sure if I understand exactly what you mean but try Sea To Summit Accessory straps - they have 10mm straps and 2 different buckle designs.
http://www.seatosummit.com/products/display/155

Yes, that is similar to what I am looking for. What I am hoping for is something smaller. If you check out that link I posted and look at the side compression strap, that what more what I am looking for or at least along those lines. Your link is a great help as well, thank you very much.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
TrailScot Day hike in the Upper East Side of Zion - October 2023 Hiking & Camping 5
W Greetings from the West Side of the Winds (Wind River range) Noobs: Introduce yourself! 5
XID_AZ Coyote Gulch Northish Side Canyons Trip Planning 0
NorthwestWanderer 4 Days Backpacking Capitol Reef : Spring Canyon & Various side canyons Backpacking 5
J Death Valley NP. Marble-Cottonwood (side slot) lollipop loop Nov 17-19,2019 Backpacking 10
MVS White Rim Side Roads Trip Planning 4
chandlerwest Just Some Drainage in the East side of Zion Nat'l Park Hiking & Camping 9
CodyL Bechler Canyon side trips Trip Planning 3
N Canyon Routes on East Side of Trachyte Creek Trip Planning 2
Tim Valentine Catalina Island West Side Everything Else 1
Lincsco Sleeping pads for side sleepers Gear 17
AustinCronnelly Antelope Island- West Side Trail Hiking & Camping 8
Bob West Side of the Tetons - video General Discussion 1
Kullaberg63 Lockhart Basin bikepacking, with side trips. Hiking & Camping 8
John Goering Tobacco Root Mountains, the other side of North Meadow Creek Hiking & Camping 6
Scott Chandler Summer in the CPW- Tour 6 West Side again Backpacking 4
Scott Chandler Summer in the CPW- Tour 5 on the East Side Backpacking 3
Scott Chandler Summer in the CPW- Tour 3 West Side Backpacking 3
Scott Chandler Summer in the CPW- Tour 2- East Side Hiking & Camping 5
Kullaberg63 Bowknot Bend saddle, hike up from south side?? Trip Planning 11
Andy back side of whiskey island Photography 0
Archbishop I've joined the dark side........ And I LIKE IT! General Discussion 3