The More We Explore - Video Trip Reports

We've only spent two nights in it, but we really like it so far. We consider it more of a house than a camping trailer, so we don't plan on taking it out 'ill we hit the road. We've had the van out a lot though, and we LOVE it.

This is a video TR from Joey in Grand Teton NP. It's an off-trail trip that includes a great deal of what we intended to do this past September before we got snowed in for 3 days at the Glacier Lake system of the park. After @Vegan.Hiker , @Ben and I left for home, Joey ditched his plans to head towards the Winds and headed back in to the Tetons. So guys, this is some of what we missed. @Vegan.Hiker and I are mentioned around the 32 minute mark while he was at Ortenburger Lake.....one of our stops and the best place I have ever set-up my tent.

Last edited:
Packrafting and visiting all the districts of canyonlands in one day. We learned that this is NOT a good first packrafting trip. :) That'll teach me for following in the footsteps of @Kullaberg63 . For this trip, @Parma joined us. What a great guy, who never complained, despite it being a less-than-fun trip!

Packrafting and visiting all the districts of canyonlands in one day. We learned that this is NOT a good first packrafting trip. :) That'll teach me for following in the footsteps of @Kullaberg63 . For this trip, @Parma joined us. What a great guy, who never complained, despite it being a less-than-fun trip!
I couldn't complain...I was too busy trying to keep up with you guys.
Very memorable trip. I'm so glad I went!

I think we were the ones trying to keep up with YOU. Good times. Let's plan a more mellow trip next time.

Nice vid Steve. I just spent 2 weeks down there and loved every minute of it. Did you cover any of Island in the Sky in this trip?

We hit island in the sky for the 30 seconds that I stood on the land at the confluence. :)

Biking the Kokopelli Trail from Fruita, CO to Moab. Day 1

Back