Teton Wilderness July 2024

Ok. I'm in on this one for sure if it's still happening. Let me know if I should DM!

Sure, you bet, but then there's the matter of carrying my oats and extra molasses and whatnots. I may have to bring some liniment oil for my hooves, and some sugar cubes and a heavy spoon to eat it all with.

Sure, you bet, but then there's the matter of carrying my oats and extra molasses and whatnots. I may have to bring some liniment oil for my hooves, and some sugar cubes and a heavy spoon to eat it all with.

I was good up until the heavy spoon entered the equation. :)

I'll be in Jasper / Banff then. Back in the Beartooth in late August with Dorf and Vegan. One of these trips...

One of these days the stars are going to align and we will do a trip together. :) Have a great time in the Beartooths.

Looks like a fun one! If I wasn't going to the Winds that week, I'd try to jump aboard.

If you take that Yellowstone Point alternate, I've got a killer campsite in upper Senecio I can send you.
Where are you looking at in the winds? Headed there week or 2 before you

Where are you looking at in the winds? Headed there week or 2 before you
That week I'll be down south on a trip w/ some friends and our respective kids. Should be a delightful shitshow. (Similar to this one, but a few more kids.)

The week after I'll be on the north side hitting Bastion Peak (and others) via Stone Pillar Pass.

What's your trip look like?

That week I'll be down south on a trip w/ some friends and our respective kids. Should be a delightful shitshow. (Similar to this one, but a few more kids.)

The week after I'll be on the north side hitting Bastion Peak (and others) via Stone Pillar Pass.

What's your trip look like?
Headed out with a buddy July 8th for a 4 or 5 night. Try to get to island lake and summit Fremont sometime in there. Nothing concrete but pole creek trailhead ideally

Back