Site recommendations...

HomerJ

Save draft TR
I don't know if this is even possible or not, but I would love to be able to save a "draft" of my TR and come back later and finish it and then publish it. I sometimes get into a TR and need to leave before my TR is done. I end up copying the text into word and cancelling the TR. Then I have paste the text in and then put the photos back in the text where it was before I cancelled the post. If I could save it and then come back it would help a lot!

also,

Bookmark/Favorites
Is there a feature to bookmark/favorite a post? There is SO MUCH GOOD information on this site that I often have a hard time digging it up when I want to reference it again. I know I can bookmark it in my browser, but if the site had this feature that would be way cool and keep my browser bookmarks less cluttered!

I can make the bookmarks/favorite thing happen and will do so. Might take a few days, but I'll post when it's ready. I just never installed it because I wasn't sure if people would find it useful.

The draft TR is something I want badly too but I'm not sure if it's doable at the moment. It makes a lot of sense though so perhaps it's out there. I'll look into it.

Thanks! :twothumbs: Don't feel rushed, I know you got tons of other things going on....

Back