Sierra Designs DriDown

That sounds awesome. I got stuck in a tent for 18 hours once with Ndheiner because of a big snowstorm. I was up against the backside of the tent in my down bag and ended up being pretty much encased in snow, eventually getting my down bag wet and forcing us to retreat. I still can't believe we fit two of us, gear and two dogs in that tent for 18+ hours.

5554058813_2118e1ddd1_b.jpg

Trip report here: http://backcountrypost.com/?p=388

Those are 18 hours where the whole time you were wishing for more than a single flask :).. I am not fond of being snowed in, years back I was snowed in with my friend Sam for close to 48 hours....

On the Drydown I wonder if they will ever sell a wash in treatment to convert my old Down stuff.. or if they can do this to better than 600 fill down...

This looks really interesting. I'm gonna keep my eyes open for this. Oh ya! I'm also very excited that we're getting a REI outlet in town this spring. Can't tell you how happy that makes me.
DOSS what an idea. If it could just be washed into an existing down filled whatever that makes for some neat ideas. I got some jackets and bags that I'd send through the wash.

Back