NW Wyoming Maps

westy

Other than USGS quads, any advice for natgeo style trail maps for teton and washakie wildernesses? Believe I've seen a gros ventre map out there. Maybe even someplace local to those areas?

I bought the one @scatman recommends a few years ago when he recommended it to me. Fantastic map.

Start at usfs for area specific. Caltopo is good online with the different filters.

I am technomoronman. Can someone direct me in finding Beartooth's Maps of the Wilderness areas Westy requested? The google didn't work for me with "Beartooth Publishing Maps of Teton and Washakie Wildernesses."

Click on the Beartooth word in fossana or Larry's post.....easiest

I am technomoronman. Can someone direct me in finding Beartooth's Maps of the Wilderness areas Westy requested? The google didn't work for me with "Beartooth Publishing Maps of Teton and Washakie Wildernesses."
I don'tthink they cover cover those particular wildernesses. The western part of the Teton Wilderness can be found on the Yellowstone maps, but not the whole thing.

Bob that doesn't do anything but go to OTHER maps than ones for the requested wilderness areas, no more than the google did. It appears LarryBoy's last post is correct and Beartooth Publishing is not an option for the requested wilderness areas.

Bob that doesn't do anything but go to OTHER maps than ones for the requested wilderness areas, no more than the google did. It appears LarryBoy's last post is correct and Beartooth Publishing is not an option for the requested wilderness areas.
Could be.... I don't personally have them but I'd guess it would be found as parts in them. I just print stuff off my Basecamp or caltopo. For the sections I need .

Back