New bus service to Moab and Blanding from SLC

That seems like a pretty good price. Good option for people who don't want to rent a car. I'm just not sure how they'd get around to Canyonlands and Arches from there, unless there's a solid Uber/Lyft presence in Moab or they're going on a guided tour.

Yes! Saw this a few weeks ago. The SLC-PC-Heber-Vernal service is going to be really useful for UHT hikers. Hopefully they pull in the traffic they need to keep these new lines afloat.

Now have used the SLC Express for years. I also saw this several weeks ago. Think this is great! I personally do not have a car and hike, bike, or use public transportation wherever I go. SLC Express also does take bikes. Guess will be using this in the future.

That's a nice option for a bikepacking/through hike shuttle, minus the COVID risk. I used to use them for the Vegas airport, but stopped since they don't require passengers to mask.

That's a nice option for a bikepacking/through hike shuttle, minus the COVID risk. I used to use them for the Vegas airport, but stopped since they don't require passengers to mask.

Yes, it definitely opens up some interesting shuttle possibilities in that area ... now, if they could just extend the route to reach Hanksville, via Highway 95, that would be even better :)

So that's why I saw a SLC "bus" down in Blanding area over Christmas holidays.

Back