New BCP feature for the cool kids

Nick

-
Friday afternoon on Memorial Day weekend - I'm betting this place is going to be a ghost town until Monday night. I was supposed to go do Salt Creek for 4 days, but my knee is jacked so I'm sitting it out and working on a pretty cool new feature for Backcountrypost. Is anyone bumming around this weekend that would like to be a 'beta tester' for this new feature?

And for all you fancy pants people going and doing fun stuff, hows about you rub it in and tell us where you're going? If you're not already gone that is...

I'm down for some beta action. I'm flying up to McCall tomorrow but won't be doing any hiking because of the snow.

You're in! You should see the new feature on the home page between the trail guides and the main slider and have access to get into that section. I also started a thread that only beta testers can see where you can post your thoughts on it. Isn't this fun being all vague about this? Haha.

You should see it now too. Go check out the home page. The discussion thread on the subject can be found in the recent threads. :)

I'll be around doing yard work mostly so I'd like to give it a try.

Back