HR 621 to sell public lands withdrawn

When I saw Chaffetz' post on that last night I had to double check that it was actually his account and not a spoof. First time I've ever liked something that idiot has posted. Really great to see that people on both sides of the spectrum put the pressure on him. Protecting our public lands shouldn't be a partisan issue. Very few people gain from selling them off.

When I saw Chaffetz' post on that last night I had to double check that it was actually his account and not a spoof. First time I've ever liked something that idiot has posted. Really great to see that people on both sides of the spectrum put the pressure on him. Protecting our public lands shouldn't be a partisan issue. Very few people gain from selling them off.
Yeah, credit where credit's due but it's also very telling how out of touch he is that he would think it would be an acceptable idea in the first place. It's one thing when Ted Cruz or people who have never set foot on public land want to sell it off but you should know better if you're representing Utah...

He still found a way to blame Clinton for this, so he can continue getting local support in Utah.

he is still having a town hall meeting on february 9th in cottonwood heights. HR 622 is still alive (unless it was killed in this update?)

Back