Hey, from Dripping Springs, Texas...

CavalryRoadie

I just found this site, and find the information/conversations helpful. I spend most of my "off-time" in the four corners area...Grand Canyon; San Juan County, UT; Ouray, CO.

I'm one week out from a week-long backpacking trip down Tanner Trail to the Little Colorado. Lots of great images of my route, from others on this site. If anyone has camped along the Colorado River in the days just after a High Flow Release, I'd be grateful for some insight. I expect the water to be silty, so I'm taking pre-filters along.

I just found this site, and find the information/conversations helpful. I spend most of my "off-time" in the four corners area...Grand Canyon; San Juan County, UT; Ouray, CO.

I'm one week out from a week-long backpacking trip down Tanner Trail to the Little Colorado. Lots of great images of my route, from others on this site. If anyone has camped along the Colorado River in the days just after a High Flow Release, I'd be grateful for some insight. I expect the water to be silty, so I'm taking pre-filters along.

Howdy, neighbor, from Austin now and previously just down the road in Johnson City. I guess you're on your trip now, hope it's going well!

Back