Hello from Denver!!

BeeAndElle

Hi!

I'm Sarah and this forum was recommended to me by a gentleman whose name I cannot recall. I hope he reads this and remembers our meeting. He was so kind and helpful.

Quick I'll mention some things about myself and why I am here: I love the canyons and the deserts of Utah down through southern California. They make my soul sing. Every chance I get I escape to Utah from Denver and always I am newly blown away by the beauty and allure. I'm planning a trip to Arizona in late January, hoping to explore peaceful places away from the crowds. Thank you to this community for the insights and, well, community on this forum.

Last March I was traveling in my old white Subaru wagon near natural bridges national monument when it started dumping snow. I was exploring new territory for me so this weather made me a bit apprehensive, thinking about heading back to Denver. I ran into a gentleman with his father and his young son traveling in a Nissan Xterra (I believe) and he gave me advice on things to do and places to camp. He quelled my anxiety, prompting me to stay the course on my trip and because of his suggestions, I had the most memorable trip of my life. Perhaps his name was Eric? I'm sorry it's been so long I can't recall.

If you see this and remember me, please say hi, kind sir!

Thanks for having this forum and happy travels, everyone!

Always cool to see someone sign up from a meeting in the wild. Welcome to BCP.
Thank you, thank you! I felt it was a serendipitous meeting. He was very enthusiastic about this forum. We chatted at length about the features of the area. It was really very nice.

Back