Hello everyone, noob from Idaho here

Coomba

Just found this awesome site and thought I would follow the instructions and drop a hello on the noob forum. My wife and I recently got into backpacking about a year and a half ago. Ever since our first overnight trip in the Sawtooths I have been hooked and looking to get out as much as possible.

Right now all that is on my mind is our Teton Crest Trail adventure in August. I was lucky enough to get all the permits for the route we had planned. Now to deal with the agonizing wait until that day arrives.

Congrats on the permits! Looking forward to a TR for that trip and others you may share.

Welcome, can't wait for that trip report from the TCT, but would also like to see some stuff from the Sawtooths!

I should be able to dig up some pictures from the Sawtooths and put together a TR. My profile picture is from Snowyside pass looking out over Twin Lakes

Great to have you! I had tried to plan a trip to Idaho for backpacking last year, but it didn't work out. I will probably be asking for advice on the best places to visit when I am able to go. :)

Back