Doable, right? What do you think...Canyoneering the Roost

Mph

Hey there...Heading out Friday morning. Here is what I am thinking. Head to Goblin Valley and do the Goblin Liar's hike and rappel...Afterwards, head to the Maze and camp out...Saturday hit Big Springs Canyon and the upper half of the Spur...Sunday, do Moonshine on the way out...

Doable? Not too much of a push, right? I got to make sure the wife will enjoy:)

Thanks for any thoughts and/or any other ideas.

Totally. My only hesitation would be all the driving. Lots of long dirt roads and possible issues with all the recent storms. If it were my, I'd pick one of those three great areas and spend all the time there. Less rushing around and less driving. I don't know about your wife, but mine would definitely prefer a base camp in one place which allows for easier mornings and evenings. :)

Oh, and out of those three, I'd probably go for the Moonshine area. Some good stuff out there. The Spur area looks cool too, but I haven't been there yet.

I agree with Nick, all the recent storms might make the drives that much more difficult. Pick one, you will not be disappointed. Have a good one!

Thx for the thoughts! The road r 2 wheel drive according to the ranger at the Maze. Not sure which direction we will end up, but it should be fun:).

Back