Cuberant Lake hike, Bigfoot tracks? Video

Nice video. I appreciate the footage of you hiking back to grab the camera.

Sounds like your, or at least your friends', working paradigm is that bigfoot exists, interesting. Unless all tongue-in-cheek, of course.

Thanks for sharing!

Nice video. I appreciate the footage of you hiking back to grab the camera.

Sounds like your, or at least your friends', working paradigm is that bigfoot exists, interesting. Unless all tongue-in-cheek, of course.

Thanks for sharing!
Thanks! Actually part of the reason I hiked in there was to checkout an area someone else claimed to have found some Bigfoot tracks. I’m not sure of the exact spot he found but the tracks we found were definitely human. I’m not what you would call a Bigfoot guy but I’m interested in the topic and have had two experiences over the years I attribute to them. I have personally talked to at least 10 people who claim to have seen one and another handful who said they found tracks . Though honestly most people don’t know the difference between a moose track and a cow track. My brother in-law was riding fence line on a ranch in Montana years ago and came upon what he described as a nest of vegetation all intertwined with grass and leaves filled in for padding. He said it smelled awful like a skunk and dead animal and there were long hairs 6-8 inches in length in it. I personally think they exist but until we have a body that scientists can study it’s not going to be easy to convince most people.

Thanks! Actually part of the reason I hiked in there was to checkout an area someone else claimed to have found some Bigfoot tracks. I’m not sure of the exact spot he found but the tracks we found were definitely human. I’m not what you would call a Bigfoot guy but I’m interested in the topic and have had two experiences over the years I attribute to them. I have personally talked to at least 10 people who claim to have seen one and another handful who said they found tracks . Though honestly most people don’t know the difference between a moose track and a cow track. My brother in-law was riding fence line on a ranch in Montana years ago and came upon what he described as a nest of vegetation all intertwined with grass and leaves filled in for padding. He said it smelled awful like a skunk and dead animal and there were long hairs 6-8 inches in length in it. I personally think they exist but until we have a body that scientists can study it’s not going to be easy to convince most people.
If they had found hairs, they should have been analyzed. And if it was before DNA, then they could have been analyzed when DNA came to be. If I found hairs in a similar situation, that's what i would have done.

Back