Coyote Buttes South - Jan 18, 2020

Nick

-
I'm mailing some Coyote Buttes South permits for January 18, 2020 (Saturday of MLK weekend) back to the BLM tomorrow. Turns out Tool is playing in Vegas and Phoenix that weekend and so I'm going to go follow them for a couple of shows instead. Anyway, it's for up to 5 people and I imagine they'll be available on the BLM calendar as early as Friday, but more likely Sat, Mon or Tues. Keep an eye on it if you want to snag 'em. Sad I can't swing it, but not that sad since I'll be front row for both Tool shows. :cool:

I'm mailing some Coyote Buttes South permits for January 18, 2020 (Saturday of MLK weekend) back to the BLM tomorrow. Turns out Tool is playing in Vegas and Phoenix that weekend and so I'm going to go follow them for a couple of shows instead. Anyway, it's for up to 5 people and I imagine they'll be available on the BLM calendar as early as Friday, but more likely Sat, Mon or Tues. Keep an eye on it if you want to snag 'em. Sad I can't swing it, but not that sad since I'll be front row for both Tool shows. :cool:
How thoughtful of you - I wish I could come then and try to get your permits!

Back