Campsaver 20% off Coupon

Bob

Trailmaster
1668822783035.jpeg

I'm gonna get a titanium spork for @scatman so he can ditch that creepy evil heavy spoon, and I'm gonna get myself some Dutch oven stuff so I can cook like him.

I've already replaced the heavy spoon with a titanium one (not a spork), but thanks for the offer. We need to head back to the headwaters of Alum Creek so that I can retrieve my original titanium spoon. :thumbsup:

@scatman - just in case you didn't know:

Various adverse health hazards are known due to long term and continuous exposure to non-essential heavy metals. Since they are nondegradable and tend to bioaccumulate, suitable methods need to be established for their efficient removal from the environment.

Some objects made of heavy metals have been found to actually take on sentient characteristics and can thereby be even more dangerous. When dealing with such, it's imperative that the object be completely removed from all possibility of contact, as it may cause mental aberrations, for the electrons in heavy metals (defined as having an atomic number greater than 20) can assimilate to nearby bioforms.

cc: @TractorDoc

@scatman - just in case you didn't know:

Various adverse health hazards are known due to long term and continuous exposure to non-essential heavy metals. Since they are nondegradable and tend to bioaccumulate, suitable methods need to be established for their efficient removal from the environment.

Some objects made of heavy metals have been found to actually take on sentient characteristics and can thereby be even more dangerous. When dealing with such, it's imperative that the object be completely removed from all possibility of contact, as it may cause mental aberrations, for the electrons in heavy metals (defined as having an atomic number greater than 20) can assimilate to nearby bioforms.

cc: @TractorDoc

Okay, okay. I've removed the heavy metal spoon from the utensil drawer and stored it in a small rubber container in my workshop, then carefully placed a lead blanket around the container. Will that work? :)

Probably best to fill the container with heavy water, to be on the safe side.

Various adverse health hazards are known due to long term and continuous exposure to non-essential heavy metals.
I'm thinking your argument has lost all validity due to the "non-essential" part. Everyone knows that Heavy Spoons are made of essential heavy metals. :D

the electrons in heavy metals (defined as having an atomic number greater than 20) can assimilate to nearby bioforms.
I'm also thinking that @scatman is immune, as he lost any ability to assimilate long ago. :)

then carefully placed a lead blanket around the container.
The real question here is why does Hugh have lead blankets just laying around his workshop. If he is/was worried about heavy metals lead ranks right up there. ;)

Probably best to fill the container with heavy water, to be on the safe side.
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

And don't forget heavy oxygen (O 18) - gee, who wudda thunk all that chemistry in college would've ever come so in handy?

I'm thinking your argument has lost all validity due to the "non-essential" part. Everyone knows that Heavy Spoons are made of essential heavy metals. :D

I'm also thinking that @scatman is immune, as he lost any ability to assimilate long ago. :)

The real question here is why does Hugh have lead blankets just laying around his workshop. If he is/was worried about heavy metals lead ranks right up there. ;)

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Definitely no assimilation here. :wavespin:

The lead blanket is to ward off any potential radiation.

Back