Bechler Canyon side trips

CodyL

We have a Yellowstone trip scheduled to start at Howard Eaton and finish at the Bechler Ranger Station the last week of Sept. We have 2 low mileage days between Douglass Knob and Ouzel Falls.
Wondering on any info on off trail areas to explore in that area. We are already going up Ferris fork to explore thanks to the intel in another thread.
Specifically anyone been up to Ranger Lake or Lake Wyodaho? Are these lakes worth going to?

Any other info is much appreciated!

We have a Yellowstone trip scheduled to start at Howard Eaton and finish at the Bechler Ranger Station the last week of Sept. We have 2 low mileage days between Douglass Knob and Ouzel Falls.
Wondering on any info on off trail areas to explore in that area. We are already going up Ferris fork to explore thanks to the intel in another thread.
Specifically anyone been up to Ranger Lake or Lake Wyodaho? Are these lakes worth going to?

Any other info is much appreciated!

Have been to Ranger Lake, if you like lakes, it is worth checking out. It is a steep climb up to it though. I haven't been to Wyodaho, though maybe someday. :)

Thanks @scatman. We will add Ranger lake to visit. Your info on Ferris Fork is why we are going to spend some time up there as well.
Appreciate your help.

On a side note- I thought the Aggies were going to pull off that upset Friday night.

Thanks @scatman. We will add Ranger lake to visit. Your info on Ferris Fork is why we are going to spend some time up there as well.
Appreciate your help.

On a side note- I thought the Aggies were going to pull off that upset Friday night.

I was listening to the game on my laptop. I thought they had it. It was nice that they were competitive throughout the game. I hope that bodes well for the rest of the season. Go Aggies!

Back