Backpacking Scandinavia, Norway & Sweden June-September

norwegianxplorer

Norwegian Xplorer
The best summer of my life! I spent June-September backpacking Sweden and Norway, Sarek National Park, Lofoten, Glacier Home National Park, Kungsleden, Jotunheimen NP, Rondane Np, Femundsmarka NP, Rogen Nature reserve, climbing the highest mountain in Norway, 63mph winds arctic storms, reindeer, sleeping under the midnight sun, Northern Lights and glacier, glaciers, glaciers. Here is the introduction/trailer video to the 25 episode Grand Scandinavian Hiking and Backpacking Tour, hope you enjoy it as much as I did enjoy this most incredible summer!

The best summer of my life! I spent June-September backpacking Sweden and Norway, Sarek National Park, Lofoten, Glacier Home National Park, Kungsleden, Jotunheimen NP, Rondane Np, Femundsmarka NP, Rogen Nature reserve, climbing the highest mountain in Norway, 63mph winds arctic storms, reindeer, sleeping under the midnight sun, Northern Lights and glacier, glaciers, glaciers. Here is the introduction/trailer video to the 25 episode Grand Scandinavian Hiking and Backpacking Tour, hope you enjoy it as much as I did enjoy this most incredible summer!

Incredible scenery!

Very nice. You really covered some ground this summer. I cannot wait to see the actual episodes. So much beautiful stuff, and lots of variety.
Well done.

Very nice. You really covered some ground this summer. I cannot wait to see the actual episodes. So much beautiful stuff, and lots of variety.
Well done.
Thank you, I am really looking forward to showing you, the first real backpacking video premieres today:)

Back