6 days Backpacking Norway in the Fall (Part 2)

norwegianxplorer

Norwegian Xplorer
Part 2: 6 days Backpacking Norway in the Fall. After a few hiking trips in heavy rain and thunder storms, I finally get sunshine and beautiful fall weather and colours! This is probably the most pretty and beautiful scenery I have ever hiked in among glaciers, turquoise lakes and mighty peaks, alps and pinnacles. Like Glacier National Park and the Alps mixed with the tundra of Iceland and Alaska. In Norse mythology, this is where the Jötunn or "frost giants", that Thor fought frequently, lived.

Beautiful country and spectacular filming. That was a lot of work, especially solo. Such wide open spaces must be interesting in high winds and thunderstorms.

I watched this one too. I really need to get over there one summer and backpack some of these places.
One question, the orange pants you have had all summer... those are awesome!
What brand is that?

Beautiful country and spectacular filming. That was a lot of work, especially solo. Such wide open spaces must be interesting in high winds and thunderstorms.
Up here there are very little vegetation anywhere, so most mountain ranges are above the tree line

I watched this one too. I really need to get over there one summer and backpack some of these places.
One question, the orange pants you have had all summer... those are awesome!
What brand is that?
Thank you, these are my favorite pants lol, they are made by Norrøna, the particular model is Falketind

Back