6 days backpacking Jotunheimen in the fall

norwegianxplorer

Norwegian Xplorer
After a few backpacking trips in heavy rain and thunder storms, I finally get sunshine and beautiful fall weather and colours! This is probably the most pretty and beautiful scenery I have ever hiked in among glaciers, turquoise lakes and mighty peaks, alps and pinnacles. Like Glacier National Park and the Alps mixed with the tundra of Iceland and Alaska. In Norse mythology, this is where the Jötunn or "frost giants”, that Thor fought frequently, lived. Jotunheimen, Norway.

Absolutely fantastic.
Watched this one and waiting for part two.
You're really hitting a great groove with the editing, style and changes of pace... add in that scenery. If I need a half hour or forty minutes of great scenery, I know what to watch.

Absolutely fantastic.
Watched this one and waiting for part two.
You're really hitting a great groove with the editing, style and changes of pace... add in that scenery. If I need a half hour or forty minutes of great scenery, I know what to watch.
Thank you so much, really appreciate your kind words:)

Just watched your first day. The lake reflections and mountains are stunning, and your campsite is unbelievable! It must have been incredible to be near that gushing waterfall for hours and hours. Wow!!! I look forward to watching the rest. :)

Just watched your first day. The lake reflections and mountains are stunning, and your campsite is unbelievable! It must have been incredible to be near that gushing waterfall for hours and hours. Wow!!! I look forward to watching the rest. :)
I got the next part up on my youtube now, will make a post here in a second:)

Back