2 nights on the Green River Daily @13000cfs

My buddy Austin just bought a Jacks Plastic Fat Pack Cat and offered to drive my girlfriend and i down to Green River for a couple of nights to run the daily. The plan was to leave after work on friday from SLC and camp at Nefertiti. I was expecting to see quite a few people down there on a friday night, but to my surprise, we were the only people at the put in. The next morning we rigged the raft and set off for Price Canyon to find a spot to camp. I wanted to camp there so we could explore the lower price river and check out some petroglyphs. The banks were slick and muddy but we ended up finding a high and dry spot to camp next to a cottonwood. We ate lunch and inflated the packrafts. The daily was awesome at 13000! Big crashing waves and lots of splashy fun. We got to Swasey where I had stashed my bike, and i rode up to nefertiti- drove back down to swasey to pick everybody up-drove back up to nekfertiti-and pack rafted back to camp in Price Canyon. We ate a feast, drank, and went on a dusk hike up price canyon. The next day we rafted the daily again and bailed back to SLC. It was hot as F%*# but totally worth it.

Austin & Olivia on the Fat Pack Cat
o6d1qo.jpg

Kitchen in Price Canyon
2zs037r.jpg

206bu4j.jpg

35aq1r5.jpg

qznbcm.jpg

Here is a video i made of our trip:

Last edited:
Back