What Bob said…

I was commenting how hot it was down here in Austin in a post a year or two back. Bob replied I need to move north…well, Bob, the footings poured and the foundation is scheduled in th next week or so. From a 50 by 130 foot lot to th Oklahoma 160 by 250 foot lot..there’s finally room to breathe.

I know central Oklahoma isn’t th Rock Mountains, but it puts me 390 miles north of Austin and 8 hours closer to the greater Yellerstone region! And much lower humidity than Austin! Should be moving next year sometime between May-July.

Bob was right.IMG_0367.jpeg

Got the plumbing and ductwork( since it’ll still be hot compared to Yellerstone) down…slab should be poured in th next week if th rain will hold off.
IMG_0383.png

What a mess of piping..... Should have done in floor radiant heat

What a mess of piping..... Should have done in floor radiant heat
Thought about it but they charge more! Good thing is we keep it cold 60 or so in the winter.. probably will snow lots more when we move in!

Is all the red pipe water? I used red for radiant.

Got the plumbing and ductwork( since it’ll still be hot compared to Yellerstone) down…slab should be poured in th next week if th rain will hold off.
View attachment 131941

Why are they running so many pipes to the exterior like that? Is this your not-so-secret meth superlab? Fess up...

We frequently use a hybrid forced air and radiant system here in Colorado.

Back