Waiting....and waiting...and waiting...

blueeyes

ephemeral excursionist
You guys are killing me!!! I am sitting by the computer, tapping my fingers, anxiously awaiting for your TR on Keyhole, Pine Creek and Mystery. I know I know I have one to do as well and I am working on it. But your pictures will be far better than mine so come on already!!! :)

The videos are tough! That and I've been working around the clock, literally from 6am until midnight yesterday putting on a conference up in Park City. Finally done and now I have a few days to work on TR's before heading off to Yellowstone!

Gotta love sifting through video. I just barley made it through all my Mystery video from May!! That is just the sifting part.

At the rate I'm going, and with the trips I have coming up, it might be Thanksgiving by the time I get my Pine Creek and Mystery TR's up. :facepalm:

Video... ugh.

Since we lack the appropriate emoticon for this...

tumblr_m91appWr9x1qflczc.gif

Yeah... I have been working on mine too and video really slows you down. :help:

The videos are tough! That and I've been working around the clock, literally from 6am until midnight yesterday putting on a conference up in Park City. Finally done and now I have a few days to work on TR's before heading off to Yellowstone!

Excuses, Excuses ;)