The Mormon Assault Vehicle

If my car wasn't on its last legs of life I would totally sticker the crap out of it like this. Also, pretty sure I've seen this somewhere before myself

Was it 4x4? If so, it's my dream van. Plenty of room for people and gear, plus you can sleep in it comfortably if need be. Do you think they really had 12 kids?? Insane! I come from a family of 10 and I can't ever remember being able to fit us all in the same vehicle. I guess this would do it.

That's pretty cool I have a truck that's starting to look like this, but I put some of the stickers around not just on the back. (What do I know, maybe they stickers all over to.) I have a square surf shop bumper sticker on the gas tank door.
Any who pretty cool.

I'm not sure all of those female figures are kids. Look closely, I'm sure at least two of them are wives. :)

This is my dream assault vehicle:

396_BT_done1.JPG

You know what I like about that van. Even though they have 12 kids... they still get outdoors!

Usually despise the stick figure families, but in combination with everything else, it becomes epic!

Saw this same van last weekend at the Orderville Canyon TH. Make fun of mormon families all you want, but it's cool that this large family takes the time to really get out.

By the way, this is the second time I've seen it at a TH. Looks like they've been to a few more places since the last posting.

M.A.V.jpg

I like that they can have a sense of humor and call it the mormon assault vehicle. I like their sense of humor. Definitely cool that they all get out together.

That's awesome. It looks like they have a good sense of humor, that makes them okay in my book. Though I would imagine you would have to have a good sense of humor with 12 kids. ;)

That van belongs to one of the guys in this band. Can't judge a book by its cover.

Last edited: