Thanks for the add!

granolagirl

I am learning to navigate the site, bear with me. I am from Ohio, Hocking Hills region. We are fortunate to be surrounded by backcountry and enjoy it every day.

I am married, 3 adult kids and 5 grands. We’re all outdoors’ enthusiasts, can’t wait to start taking the grands with us! My husband is an avid hunter, I’m partial to camping/hiking. Thankful our interests and hobbies are usually complementary.

My favorite recent excursion was a surprise visit to Hot Springs NC on the way to GA transporting hunting dogs. My husband surprised me for my birthday with some time on my fav, the AT!

Question off the bat, what is the checkmark at the top of your page when you are looking at posts in groups. You can tap it off-on where it’s highlighted
ff7e5aa12429449835d95ad33c97560c.jpg
1170decaec06afa05c6b8f89147c5fb1.jpg
fb7cdf683a3b3480ff45032ecffb43c5.jpg
15ff0c577f39392688cd3d143e65b7ba.jpg
or not, but it doesn’t indicate what you’re doing when you click it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, I don't have an answer for that question! But welcome! You are the first noob I have noticed to post a trip report with your introduction. Very nice! :twothumbs:Happy to have you.

It means you will get an alert of new comments on that thread (if you mean the little eye thing).

Welcome!

Don’t use tapatalk, sorry.

Hey! I was born in Columbus & all my childhood memories of hiking and exploring the HH region are among my best! I had the chance to share the area with my son a few years back. We went there and did cedar falls, old mans cave, moonville tunnel, and lake hope. I've still got family in McArthur & Logan area. Small world!

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Hey! I was born in Columbus & all my childhood memories of hiking and exploring the HH region are among my best! I had the chance to share the area with my son a few years back. We went there and did cedar falls, old mans cave, moonville tunnel, and lake hope. I've still got family in McArthur & Logan area. Small world!

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Very cool! They’ve added new trails. Whispering Cave and Hemlock Bridge. You’ll have to check them out. Once the downpours and flooding clear up again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk