Show me th cold, icy and snow pics…Burnin up here in Texas!

WSDOT posted this today:
clearing the road to Mount Rainier and the entrance gate is still completely covered in snow.
I think the gate is 12 ft tall
somewhere underneath there is the road

283032268_375413837963657_4846728728695954338_n-L.jpg

WSDOT posted this today:
clearing the road to Mount Rainier and the entrance gate is still completely covered in snow.
I think the gate is 12 ft tall
somewhere underneath there is the road

283032268_375413837963657_4846728728695954338_n-L.jpg
Isnt that just up th road from here in Austin?

People here in central Texas are bracing for th massive COLD front approaching..we’re 103 heat index currently, but most people here may not survive th cold as th temps will drop 10 or so degrees below normal…

forecasted to be in th 70-80 days and 60 ish nites..I will be fine, but please send warm thots as down coats will be worn by some guaranteed ! LOL

A couple evenings ago, the temp went from about 90 to 60 in less than 3 hours here. That was fun. Frost advisory for tonight. Although that's not much to note compared to some Colorado friends that are posting pics/videos of the fresh foot or more of snow they just got.

1 inch in the rain gauge for today. Also about 3 inches of snow on Targhee Pass to West Yellowstone. And 36 degrees.
Salt lake n round YELlowstone looks favorable for mor snow while we bake down here in steam……

Lots of collapsed tents overnight last night in the Madison CG. Had to shake ours off every couple hours after midnight.
lol ...... 4 inches at house this morning..

A great Memorial Day weekend, rain and snow !! ........ UTVs, ATVs and motorcycles hordes were nonexistant..... Even tho its like summer in the vallies, people forget its still spring in the mountains...

And here in Austin…….burnin up, wakin up to 77 degrees and a tropical 71 dew point…ewwwww, but I’m thinkin of collapsed tenets in th silent snow!

lol ...... 4 inches at house this morning..

A great Memorial Day weekend, rain and snow !! ........ UTVs, ATVs and motorcycles hordes were nonexistant..... Even tho its like summer in the vallies, people forget its still spring in the mountains...
I seem to remember every Memorial Day at my grandparents' cabin being wet and cold! Nice that the off-roaders weren't out kicking up dust.

And here in Austin…….burnin up, wakin up to 77 degrees and a tropical 71 dew point…ewwwww, but I’m thinkin of collapsed tenets in th silent snow!
It's disappointing that it barely dips below 80 overnight so early in the season in South/Central TX, but haven't you found the evenings to be surprisingly pleasant? The slightest breeze and it's felt perfect. Of course, it'll be over 100 at least 5 days in a row starting Sunday...