SD card recovery

Deadeye008

Hambone
Had an SD card go corrupt from my last trip. I've tried a couple of those freeware softwares but no luck there. Someone help!!!!

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

That sucks man. Still hasn't happened to me so I'm no help. If no one else can help, you should still post back and let us know what you figured out.

I was lucky and downloaded a free program that worked quite well. Its on another computer but I will check it out and get back to you. I have learned the hard way to replace my SD cards and USB Jump drives every 2 year or so in an effort to avoid this problem.

Just found out that Priceline does memory card recovery. They charge $35 per 4gb recovered. I'll probably go that route if I can't find something I can do myself. The card is a SanDisk that is maybe 6 months old. I had thus happen to a CF card a couple years back and was able to use one of those free programs to recover the files. This one looks pretty bad...

Had an SD card go corrupt from my last trip. I've tried a couple of those freeware softwares but no luck there. Someone help!!!!

This is a link to several programs. The one that worked for me is Pandora. Hope it works.
Link

The camera shop I go to charges $50 to recover data, not sure if there's a charge per GB but $35 sounds pretty reasonable.

I just bought a Sony SD card and it came with recovery software. This turned out to be a download and I had to read a very small number off of the card and enter it to get the download. It is called memory card file rescue but I haven't tried it. Send me a PM if you haven't resolved this yet.