Platypus gravity works as a shower??

hobo

Next pay check is coming up. Anyone have suggestions on how they could use the gravity works as a camp shower?

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

If you had trees you could hang the clean bag and use gravity for letting the water out. It looks like the clean bag has a manual on/off valve that would be workable as a shower. You can try leaving the shower water bladder in the sun to warm it or heat some water in a pot and add it to the shower water.

Alternatively you could use the gravity works to fill a Geigerrig bladder. These have a second chamber that pressurizes with air to push the water out. They look pretty neat, but i don't own one myself. The Geigerrig bladders are made by Hydrapak. I have a Hydrapak bladder and it has been great. I love that you can turn it inside out to clean.

I have the gravity works system. I think you could use this as a shower. It's not going to be a fast shower but it would work pretty well I think. The tubing flows pretty fast. I think using it with out the filter would be even faster. I may try this myself this season!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk