Places to eat in Torrey?

Parma

@parma26
Headed to Capitol Reef this week, so I turn to you all for some recommendations on places to eat in Torrey, UT.
I'm guessing choices are slim, but what are some good or bad places to eat there?

There's plenty of choice if you don't have super high expectations. Slackers is good for a quick burger, the Rim Rock Patio is a great place to sit outside and have a pitcher after a long day, Cafe Diablo seems to have gone downhill a bit though I've only eaten there a couple of times, Castle Rock has good espresso and sandwiches, Robbers Roost bookstore has good espresso if it's open, Capitol Reef Inn and Cafe is nice and homey. Chuck Wagon has good meats to grill, to-go lunches, and a decent deli. There are at least a half-dozen more places. It's fun to get pies at the little store in the park.

Only eaten at Slackers (decent burgers and good shakes) and the place across the street (can't remember much but I remember it being at least decent).

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Rockskipper Solar flare = aurora in many places next couple of nights General Discussion 5
balzaccom Places to stop along the way Trip Planning 3
Ross Permit places available for a Cape Solitude/Comanche Pt Grand Canyon backpack (+Canaan Mountain) Meet Up (Members Only) 0
Brad Going places Noobs: Introduce yourself! 4
JohnP Labor Day Weekend : UT "Hiding" Places Trip Planning 4
SirDonB Album People or Places Pics Photography 4
DrNed Favorite Places To Explore While Floating Labyrinth Trip Planning 38
Nick Great places to live for outdoors lovers General Discussion 51
Dan Epic Flash Floods - Top 5 Places to Watch the Mayhem General Discussion 11
uintahiker Places to get free firewood- place them here! General Discussion 4
Sandro Suggestions: hikes and places to visit around Kanab General Discussion 5
Dave Utah "Faces in Places" contest Photography 5
Rockskipper Everyone (except Perry, the Moose Whisperer) should watch this - moose will eat your lunch (and your dog) General Discussion 11
Rockskipper How close have you been to a wild animal that could eat your lunch (marmots don't count)? General Discussion 26
WasatchWill Memorial Day: Another great trip to Torrey Hiking & Camping 11
gnwatts Torrey Pines State Reserve, La Jolla, Ca General Discussion 0
steve Where are your favorite primitive camping spots near Capitol Reef/Torrey? General Discussion 6
Archbishop Video of HWY 12 through Utah. From Torrey to Bryce. General Discussion 2