Personalize forum appearance

Nick

-
EDIT: For the time being, the choice of theme has been removed. The default is now the black-green.

While the forum gets up and going, I've been using a pre-built template theme. In the future I hope to either produce or contract out a customized design.

If you want to change the look of the site in the mean time, you can.

Just go to your user preferences:
preferences.jpg

And then choose a style from the drop down menu:
styles.jpg

There are currently three. The default is black-orange, or you can switch to the same thing but with green instead of orange. And if you don't like dark themes, you can switch to the white-blue which is a totally different design but still carries the same functionality.

Black-Green:
green.jpg

White-Blue:
blue.jpg

Enjoy!

I'm digging the black-green... :cool:

And if hadn't noticed, you can switch between themes a little easier by just clicking on the name of the current theme in the bottom left part of any screen. Where it says "Black-Orange" if you're on default.

So seriously, I'm liking this black-green theme so much that I'm kinda thinking it should be the default for new users and guests. What do you guys think of it?

So seriously, I'm liking this black-green theme so much that I'm kinda thinking it should be the default for new users and guests. What do you guys think of it?

Already made mine that before I saw this thread!