New to the Forum

Hello Everyone!

My wife and I love hiking, backpacking, camping, mountaineering, climbing, and pretty much anything else outdoors. For fun, we make videos of our adventures and share them on YouTube. I'll probably spend a lot of time over in trip reports sharing about our trips and admiring the pictures and videos from other people's trips. We are always looking to show other people areas to explore, and find new areas to explore ourselves.

Hello Everyone!

My wife and I love hiking, backpacking, camping, mountaineering, climbing, and pretty much anything else outdoors. For fun, we make videos of our adventures and share them on YouTube. I'll probably spend a lot of time over in trip reports sharing about our trips and admiring the pictures and videos from other people's trips. We are always looking to show other people areas to explore, and find new areas to explore ourselves.
Welcome! From LA?

I did a search on YouTube for your channel. I'm assuming the 1 video from Angeles Explorers isn't you.
What's your channel?
. . . And Welcome BCP!

I did a search on YouTube for your channel. I'm assuming the 1 video from Angeles Explorers isn't you.
What's your channel?
. . . And Welcome BCP!
Thanks! Our channel is called "Angeles Explorer" and we have maybe around a dozen videos so far. Thanks for searching for us! I just posted one in the Backpacking Trip Reports section.