New Guy

Kelin

Hey BP,

I"m Kelin, longtime lurker of these forums. Decided to finally sign up, looking forward to meeting everyone. I'm from Logan UT, been backpacking for about 5 years now. I'm a wind river range addict, definitely my favorite place to be. I am a musician, also trying to start a custom amplifier business. I have my amateur radio license, call is KE7CMH. I've done a ton of hiking around the logan area, the wind rivers, a few hikes in the uintahs and southern utah. There is alot to be explored yet, it'll be nice to get some advice on where to go next!

Kelin

Hey Nick, Thats awesome! I like this town, when I get sick of the people the mountains are right there. I've enjoyed reading your trip reports, I am planning on doing your Ibantik lake route sometime this year.

Welcome.

Define custom amplifier. I have a Cress VS650 that I no longer use. Powerful amp but I sold the huge stage speakers that went with it.

I am mostly going to be making guitar amps, but i also make hi-fi stereo amps. That sounds like a cool amp!

I bought it for my sons when they had a band then I used it as my stereo with JBL stage speakers. Crystal clear and window rattling.

Welcome. I recently signed up on here too, and also live in Logan. Lots of places to check out around here.

Very cool. I assume tube? Marshall/Fender Bassman like? Or other?

We're starting out with one based on the clean section of the dumble overdrive special, and one of our own design more meant for jazz.

I live in Logan too!!! Love the Winds as well!!!

Welcome.... look forward to some reports on the Winds so I'll have yet another place to add to my bucket list!