Momentum Climbing

Darwin

Are there any indoor climbing enthusiasts here? I spend many week nights at Momentum Climbing Gym In Sandy bouldering. If anyone ever wants to meet up for some bouldering or roped climbing post up here! The weather is getting quite nice and I am looking forward to getting out on some real rock as well.

Not me but I've been out with a handful of BCP'ers that have mentioned they frequent the place. In fact, I was backpacking with colefeet this weekend. I think she gets there several times per week.

that i do. i'll probably be over there tomorrow night if you care to join us!

ah, we'll probably just miss you then. had to hit up the powder day, so will be there at 7! next time!

Hey man if you ever wanna get outside and do some climbs My belay partner is on the PCT all summer so I'm sitting bored constantly! PM me and we should hit up AF, the Cottonwoods or even Rock Canyon. Darren down here at Mountainworks just put out the new Maple Canyon book. It looks incredible!! Over 600 routes he set in the last 10 years with his friends! Crazy stuff man! Anyway. Let's get out. I NEED to put my quickdraws into some bolts!