Maybe Muddy?

She's a fickle one. One thing about the Emery gauge, you won't have that much flow in the Chute. Irrigation takes some out. 150 cfs minimum is a stretch, personally 300 on the gauge is what we've typically had and it's still low. 400-500 would be a good ride, but that rarely happens.
I hate to say it but I doubt she goes, but if it keeps going up close to 300 haul ass down there and get it.

Reactions: Ben
She's a fickle one. One thing about the Emery gauge, you won't have that much flow in the Chute. Irrigation takes some out. 150 cfs minimum is a stretch, personally 300 on the gauge is what we've typically had and it's still low. 400-500 would be a good ride, but that rarely happens.
I hate to say it but I doubt she goes, but if it keeps going up close to 300 haul ass down there and get it.

It definitely won't get that high, projections are not even hitting 150. After this weekend, it's pretty much done for the season. Mostly wishful thinking on my part...

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Rockskipper You think you found a pithouse, or maybe an Ancestral Puebloan tower near Green River, UT? It's maybe something even more interesting... General Discussion 3
travel2walk last minute Colorado trip, maybe 4 passes? Meet Up (Members Only) 0
Rockskipper Yellowstone visitation down 34% over Memorial Day - maybe price of gas? Any predictions for the summer? General Discussion 17
Rockskipper Afraid to hike alone? Go with this guy - or maybe not. General Discussion 2
Rockskipper Maybe it was the BBQ sauce (guy survives 3 weeks w/ no food or water after getting lost) General Discussion 0
powderglut 2 Week Trip Paria/Vermilion, GSENM and Maybe Hanksville Trip Planning 4
Bob Aurora maybe tonite.... General Discussion 0
slieb Lower Muddy Creek in Winter? Trip Planning 7
futurafree Muddy Creek and Kane/Bullet Trip Planning 10
norwegianxplorer Muddy Creek 6 day backpacking loop with My Own Frontier Backpacking 5
Titans Slick muddy recovery in Southern Utah General Discussion 8
Dave Bumping down Muddy Creek On The Water 1
George_Washington_Hayduke Packrafting and Bikepacking from the San Rafael River to Muddy Creek On The Water 0
swmalone Muddy Wheeler Creek Trail Run Everything Else 5
kansas Trail along Muddy Creek Trip Planning 11
fiber Invite Muddy Creek 6 day loop or other trips in May? Meet Up (Members Only) 6
Deadeye008 Running High and Muddy On The Water 9
BJett Kayaking the Chute of Muddy Creek On The Water 8
kerkphil Chute of Muddy Creek Hiking & Camping 6
Go-deep San Rafael Swell and the Chute of Muddy Creek Trip Planning 3
Desertrat The Grand Gorge of Muddy Creek Hiking & Camping 8