Interesting Article

Quote from the article to summarize
"And now there are a lot more people showing up from elsewhere, who have little appreciation for rural ways and no understanding of how to behave in wild places."

Basically describes a lot of wilderness problems all over the world

good article, thanks for the link

Now this is happening in Grand Teton NP also. And some of the worse culprits are wildlife photographers. They will do anything for that prize Grizzly photo. Now in what I have heard of some of the things the wildlife photographers have done is absolutely horrific! Tom Mangelson in Jackson Hole is really a scumbag in what some of the things I have heard he and his associates have done. I have a friend in Jackson Hole who has been a witness to what so many have done. This is one reason that I no no no longer take photos for do not want to be associated with that horrible class of people who will do all kinds of animal harassment just for a photo. Personally love it to just go back into the deep wilds by my lonesome and just be a part of it all. I would just sit in certain places and wztch the show. There is a readon to carry some good binoculars when in the wilderness. The Grizzly Bear, the Wolves, and all the wildlife deserve respect and to be given the space and everything that they deserve! How often in the deep wilds they gave me my space and respected me. We need to do that in return to them. And not just the Bears but all wildlife! All the wildlife big and small can be such teachers. How often it seems we Two Legged Humans are such low lifes it seems.

Thanks for posting. Wishing Everyone The Best!

Now this is happening in Grand Teton NP also. And some of the worse culprits are wildlife photographers. They will do anything for that prize Grizzly photo. Now in what I have heard of some of the things the wildlife photographers have done is absolutely horrific! Tom Mangelson in Jackson Hole is really a scumbag in what some of the things I have heard he and his associates have done. I have a friend in Jackson Hole who has been a witness to what so many have done. This is one reason that I no no no longer take photos for do not want to be associated with that horrible class of people who will do all kinds of animal harassment just for a photo. Personally love it to just go back into the deep wilds by my lonesome and just be a part of it all. I would just sit in certain places and wztch the show. There is a readon to carry some good binoculars when in the wilderness. The Grizzly Bear, the Wolves, and all the wildlife deserve respect and to be given the space and everything that they deserve! How often in the deep wilds they gave me my space and respected me. We need to do that in return to them. And not just the Bears but all wildlife! All the wildlife big and small can be such teachers. How often it seems we Two Legged Humans are such low lifes it seems.

Thanks for posting. Wishing Everyone The Best!
Never thought too much of Mangleson..... From many years ago