I'm not falling for the banana in the tailpipe

Herb4372

Hello BCP. I've lurked around a bit in the past but havent posted, or atleast introduced myself. who knows, how can one expect to keep up with these things...

Anyhow, glad to be here. Lots of good info. REally love what youve done with the place.

Brian, from Houston TX. (frankly, i'm a bit over living on the Gulf Coast and working on relocating to an area with more geology). tated hiking some 20 years ago in the Boy scouts. Stuck wiht the outdoors stuff for a long time and got back into backpacking with a vigor about 4 years ago. Kind of a gear freak, i dont have al lthe latest and greatest stuff, but i'm up to date on it and if somehting is irrepairably broken, i'm pretty sure i know what i'm going to replace it with. So if you need any gear recommendations... i'm happy to help. Also I'm a big fan of driving to difficult to reach trailheads. The Mountians around Telluride CO are my favorites, i've done quite a bit of rambling around there. Also recently started flyfishing... (WHY DID IT TAKE ME SO LONG!!)

Glad to be here, hope i can contribute, and looking forward to seeing you on the trail/forum

REgards,
B

Yup, Houston is a tough place to be when you are dreaming about the San Juans. Moving out of Texas is the best thing that happened to me, so good luck with that.

What's this got to do with bananas?

reading all the other noob posts... not sure BCP needed another "Hi from ______!"

Reactions: Ben