I'm in Home Theater Magazine!

Nick

-
Part of my job involves going into luxury homes and taking photos. This month one of the theaters I shot is being featured in Home Theater Magazine. I even slipped in a picture of myself sitting on a cliff above the Green River as the screen overlay. Talk about a selfie! :D

http://www.hometheater.com/content/casual-and-luxurious

It's definitely not one of the best theaters I've ever shot and really tough to photograph but it still turned out okay.
cohen.jpg

That's SWEET, congratulations! If this isn't the best one you've shot I can only imagine what the others look like.

AWESOME! :twothumbs:

Nice! What do you do anyway and how do I get on board?:p

Hehe. Yep, it was a particularly fun job when I was out playing in empty luxury homes! Still going to be doing a fair amount of photography work in the new job but it won't be quite as glamorous. Now it will be portraits, people getting physical therapy and shots of clinics. I don't think that's going to get me into any magazines! :lol:

Hehe. Yep, it was a particularly fun job when I was out playing in empty luxury homes! Still going to be doing a fair amount of photography work in the new job but it won't be quite as glamorous. Now it will be portraits, people getting physical therapy and shots of clinics. I don't think that's going to get me into any magazines! :lol:

Yeah, maybe no magazine work there, but it still sounds pretty cool. Of course, a lot of jobs sound cool to me. I've been a desk jockey for too long!!!