Hikin with Momoa

Doncha love that Aquaman movie? Water everywhere and cold temps. Beats hot n humid Texas bout now fer sure.

Took a wilderness hike today gettin ready fer th upcomin trip…and yes Momoa tagged along. Everythin was fine n dandy til we ran into th local wildlife.
1st pic below of local wildlife. They’ll sting th p*ss outta ya let me tell ya. As we trudged along, Momoa, ya’d think he’s in shape, I had ta push his b*tt up n down ever hill on th hike. As he labored on, I started sweatin’like a tall glass of iced sweet tea on a muggy Georgia day. He giggled n made th hike fir me a job. I fer one, wasn’t havin any fun. The wildlfe was stalkin me somethin fierce. It got overgrown..see pic. But, as my pard Scat wud do, i saw th beauty in th flowers. So i channeled me innur Scat and took th pics below. That gave me some respite…i was runnin quickly outta gas but Momoa assured me he had 3/4 in his tank! He should, i was doin all th work on this here hike. My sense if humur was stretchin thin with his wise*ss remarks and he snorted along. So ta prove i am a fungi, i took a pic of a mushroom or somesort. Afterwards, i had to push him back ta th garage n put him ta bed, as he was soooo tired. If’n i had my druthers, I wouldn’t be iut there mowin th yard ever week I tell ya!

Happy trails y’all

DE7F4379-C294-49AB-86C7-D5D501DDFB11.jpegEF905089-6169-495C-97A9-97A4021BA9AB.jpegEF905089-6169-495C-97A9-97A4021BA9AB.jpegEF353B5C-75B2-47CA-92AE-A75E39D301EB.jpegE86A839F-338D-4877-88A1-DCAF0619B6FA.jpeg14A7D7B1-975D-47B1-A856-41E51F5B2BEC.jpegCF3167E4-3D9B-4D79-8AA5-8F80165B6904.jpeg

Nice fungi.
Thanks, I’ll algaes remember that! Wouldn’t put it on a pizza tho…speakin of pizza..I’m thinkin of bringin a sm balboli pizza crust, pkt of pizza sauce, some bacon bits n pepperoni, n some mozzarella cheese sticks n makin a on th first nite..

Thanks, I’ll algaes remember that! Wouldn’t put it on a pizza tho…speakin of pizza..I’m thinkin of bringin a sm balboli pizza crust, pkt of pizza sauce, some bacon bits n pepperoni, n some mozzarella cheese sticks n makin a on th first nite..

Go ahead, sounds pretty good. I know about

I just weighed my pack for my upcoming trip and it sits at 40 lbs. without water. Slightly heavier than my Beartooth trip. :D

Go ahead, sounds pretty good. I know about

I just weighed my pack for my upcoming trip and it sits at 40 lbs. without water. Slightly heavier than my Beartooth trip. :D
Thought I showed you how to pack lighter .....

Thought I showed you how to pack lighter .....

You did Bob, but I've got the family tent - Half Dome 4 Plus that weighs in at just about 8 lbs. If fits three adults perfectly though. If not for that, I'd be a couple pounds under the Beartooth weight. :thumbsup:

Is it smoky up in Island Park? Salt Lake is the worst I've ever seen it before.

Reactions: Bob
You did Bob, but I've got the family tent - Half Dome 4 Plus that weighs in at just about 8 lbs. If fits three adults perfectly though. If not for that, I'd be a couple pounds under the Beartooth weight. :thumbsup:

Is it smoky up in Island Park? Salt Lake is the worst I've ever seen it before.
Not today.... Had just shy a inch rain in last 2 days

Ain't that the truth! :) How many grizzlies am I going to see in the Yellowstone backcountry on this one?
You may see one or two perhaps….but many Grizzlies will come from far n wide to see the kilted wonder that is Scatman( these you will not see as they are there just to admire ya).

Back