Hey Hi!

Desert Jewel

Wandering & Happily Lost
It's a pleasure to connect with all you fellow outdoorsy folks! Been using this website for years to guide me on some amazing adventures. Figured it was time for me to join the fun & share back. Exploring, camping & photography are my loves, can't wait to share some of that with you all! Heading to the Swell this weekend for a solo backpack. Will let you know the juicy details when I return!

It's a pleasure to connect with all you fellow outdoorsy folks! Been using this website for years to guide me on some amazing adventures. Figured it was time for me to join the fun & share back. Exploring, camping & photography are my loves, can't wait to share some of that with you all! Heading to the Swell this weekend for a solo backpack. Will let you know the juicy details when I return!

Welcome and looking forward to the TR! Heading out for my first solo backpack (ha ha, about a 4 miler) in Canyonlands this weekend myself-woohoo!

Welcome and looking forward to the TR! Heading out for my first solo backpack (ha ha, about a 4 miler) in Canyonlands this weekend myself-woohoo!
Good for you! This will actually be my first as well. Iv'e done a bunch of solo car camping in the past, but not backpacking. Enjoy the freedom of the "Solo trip"!!!