Hello from Denver!

wendoggle

Hey all!

My partner and I moved to Denver just over a year ago from East TN to be closer to the amazing landscapes of the American west. As avid backpackers, we have already visited many of the wilderness areas accessible from Denver, the deserts around Moab, and the always beautiful Wind River Range. We're hoping to grow our skills and complete some off trail routes on the Colorado plateau this spring, and hopefully some routes in the Winds later next summer.
Looking forward to posting some trip reports from this past summer and in the future, and perhaps meeting new future backpacking partners!

Hey all!

My partner and I moved to Denver just over a year ago from East TN to be closer to the amazing landscapes of the American west. As avid backpackers, we have already visited many of the wilderness areas accessible from Denver, the deserts around Moab, and the always beautiful Wind River Range. We're hoping to grow our skills and complete some off trail routes on the Colorado plateau this spring, and hopefully some routes in the Winds later next summer.
Looking forward to posting some trip reports from this past summer and in the future, and perhaps meeting new future backpacking partners!
Welcome! Sounds like you'll be very happy with your move!

Back