Greeting from Wisco

OutdoorUnion

Greetings from Wisconsin. Found this site through a recommendation from one of your current members. I look forward to some new content and picking up on others experiences.

I am a somewhat seasoned backpacker. Usually get out on a trip and least once a year. Being from Wisconsin limits my love of "out west" so I cherish any chance I can get to head west. This summer I have a trip in the works to head to the Sangres range.

Again greetings from Wisconsin, and look forward to meeting you all.

Greetings NE Wisconsin. I think your like the 4 or 5 person on here from badger land. That's cool!

Also a Wisconsinite here, right in West Allis.

Any of you guys interested in doing some backpacking? I'm up for that. I know stupid question right.

I'm just getting tired of all the out and backs. I would really like to do more point to point trips but need someone with another set of wheels to do the car flip flop thing. We could really knock out some miles and cool sections of the IAT and NCT. Like a 4 day trip April is what I was thinking. I'm getting out somewhere either way. Just wish we had some loops around here.

Opi-

A great trip for point to point is Pictured Rock. There is a shuttle you can take from Munising. We took it out of Munising and then hiked some 30 miles back to Munising.

Opi-

A great trip for point to point is Pictured Rock. There is a shuttle you can take from Munising. We took it out of Munising and then hiked some 30 miles back to Munising.

That is awesome up there. Been there a couple times already. Like to do more remote stuff. I Like the NCT trail between Pictured rocks and the Porkies. I can spend 3 days hiking and see 0 people. Now that's awesome!

Back