Fresh Stickers! Get 'em while they're hot!

Nick

-
I have really slacked on sending stickers out so far this year. Usually I send them every 1-2 months, and somehow I let it slip for the entire year so far! The last batch I mailed out was at the end of December 2014! Upon realizing this I got out the vinyl cutter and spent some time this weekend cutting fresh stickers. If you've sent me a request between Jan 1 2015 and today, your stickers will be in the mail tomorrow.

If anyone else wants some stickers while I'm cranking them out, send me a private message with your name and address ASAP.

I have white, black and grey vinyl die-cut stickers. The whole logo (10.5" wide) or just the cairn (2.5" wide). I also have a ton of the digital printed color vinyl stickers. If you have any special requests, let me know, otherwise you'll probably just get some of the digitals and die cut or two of whatever color I feel like putting in there.

stickers.JPG

img_5623-jpg.13386

Pro-tip -

I've found that stickers eventually like to peel off of things that get dirty/wet frequently. If you like to put stickers on soft-sided water bottles (like the Platypus), use a little dribble of super glue around the edges pf the sticker, and tada, your sticker will stick forever.

Great tip, Larry. I've never put these particular stickers on anything soft, but they have excellent holding power on solid surfaces. The vinyl is all outdoor UV rated, etc. etc. It's actually not very easy to get off!

Also, for those who get the vinyl die cuts stickers, our clear application paper is a little sticker than I'd prefer. When you go to put it on your car, water bottle, etc., remove the white backing, then put the sticker on, then rub it really really good. To remove the clear applicating paper, pull it at a hard angle and peel it very slowly! If part of the sticker starts to come off, put it back down and rub it again and then start peeling.

This video could be helpful if that doesn't make a lot of sense: