Clik Elite Obscura Backpack

Nick

-
Anybody ever used or looked at a Clik Obscura backpack? I've been needing a good all purpose camera bag for quite sometime and The Clymb has them on sale for a really good price right now.. In reading reviews some people have said the quick access camera compartment is too small but other than that reviews seem to be great. I used to own a Clik Elite Hiker which I thought was absolute garbage but this new style of Clik packs look a lot better and I love my Clik Access chest pack.

P.S. If anyone doesn't have a Clymb account, sign up through this link and it gives me credit :)

I decided not to go with the Obscura. I don't really need to hike with all my camera gear, especially since I'll soon be switching to an m4/3 rig for hiking and general outdoors use and using my full size DSLR only for work. So with that said, I need to find a bag of some sort to store a body, lenses, flashes triggers, etc. solely for work purposes and organization. I'll mostly just be lugging it around to clinics here and there and back and forth between home and work so it doesn't need to be too special. Any recommendations?

I've been gawking at the photo sport 200 as a replacement for my now probably beyond repair clik probody sport. it seems to have everything I want in a typical day pack.