Chasing Petroglyphs through the Mist

Nice work Dave. You take really good photos. You're only missing one thing:

dd.jpg

The kids these days are calling them "Selfie Sticks".

Reactions: Bob
LOL, I just use my arms and my 12mm lens. That way it keeps my ugly mug out of the photos. In any event, I don't even own a smart phone or GoPro
LOL, I just use my arms and my 12mm lens. That way it keeps my ugly mug out of the photos. In any event, I don't even own a smart phone or GoPro
Well, I'm with you on the smart phone. I only have a flip phone because my family wants to get a hold of me. I actually hate the gopro cameras too, but they focus well on action shots.

Glad to have you on these forums. Hope you post more often. You really do take exceptional pictures.

Well, I'm with you on the smart phone. I only have a flip phone because my family wants to get a hold of me. I actually hate the gopro cameras too, but they focus well on action shots.

Glad to have you on these forums. Hope you post more often. You really do take exceptional pictures.

Thanks, I hope to. The new BP'r board is starting to show a bit of life, but it's a shadow of it's old self and Bogley is completely dead.

This group of posters love the Winds. If you get some time, you should post a story or two about the Winds or Beartooths. It would be well received.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Rockskipper Short Vid of Grizz Chasing Motorcycle on the Dempster General Discussion 7
AbinadiWitness Wind River Range: Chasing Dreams - 15-19 August 2016 Backpacking 4
Laura Good App for storm chasing? Photography 3
IntrepidXJ Chasing Fall Colors Off Road 7
Stephanie B Old Woman Wash, Three Finger Petroglyphs, and Wild Horse Canyon (Backcountry Fest in the San Rafael Swell) Hiking & Camping 6
Stephanie B Waterflow Petroglyphs Hiking & Camping 2
piper01 Crow Canyon Petroglyphs & Dinetah Pueblitos, NM Hiking & Camping 3
IntrepidXJ Paradox Valley Petroglyphs Hiking & Camping 1
Ben Snake River Petroglyphs, Swan Falls Dam to Wees Bar Hiking & Camping 5
uintahiker V Bar V Petroglyphs Hiking & Camping 3
uintahiker Uintas Petroglyphs General Discussion 0
kerkphil Provo Canyon Petroglyphs Everything Else 2
kerkphil Utah Pictographs, Petroglyphs and Rock Art Blog General Discussion 3
IntrepidXJ Dinosaur Bones & Petroglyphs Hiking & Camping 4
scatman Grebe Lake - September 4th through the 6th, 2024 Meet Up (Members Only) 20
scatman Yellowstone's Thorofare, Headwaters of Thorofare Creek, Majo Pass, Younts Peak, Bob's Canyon, and Cub Creek - August 9, 2023 - Days 7 through 10 Backpacking 34
scatman Yellowstone's Thorofare, Headwaters of Thorofare Creek, Majo Pass, Younts Peak, Bob's Canyon, and Cub Creek - August 9, 2023 - Days 1 through 6 Backpacking 56
T America's Wildest Through-hike General Discussion 0
Outdoor_Fool Yellowstone - Through the Heart of the Park Backpacking 12
Outdoor_Fool Week-long Ramble Through Southern Yellowstone Backpacking 22
Rockskipper Application Period Open For 2023 Private River Trips Through Grand Canyon National Park General Discussion 0
fossana CA statewide National Forest closure through 17 Sep General Discussion 1
norwegianxplorer Greater Yellowstone part 2, from the Headwaters of Yellowstone River, through the Thorofare, Overlook Mountain, Rampart Creek Backpacking 9
fossana BLM looking for input on accelerating grazing permits (comment through 6 Mar) General Discussion 2
WasatchWill Through the Notch and Back Backpacking 11
Artemus Road Proposed to be Bulldozed through Red Cliffs Recreation Area General Discussion 7
Jammer Floating the Yampa through Dinosaur On The Water 5
LarryBoy A Route In Between: Mexico to Canada Through the Heart of the West Backpacking 50
P Yellowstone — Blacktail Ponds to Roosevelt, through Hellroaring Meet Up (Members Only) 5
Jon Carbaugh A Leisurely Stroll Through Coyote Gulch Backpacking 11
C Route 9 Through Zion closed indefinitely. General Discussion 25
WasatchWill Beehive Traverse - Through the Heart of Capitol Reef's Waterpocket Fold Backpacking 39
Rockskipper Campers escape by driving through wildfire in Glacier NP General Discussion 0
McKee80 Breezing through Utah Trip Planning 3
Rockskipper Canada Parks Passes on sale through the end of the year - 20% off General Discussion 0
Morgan_Scott Ride Shares for Through Hikes Hiking & Camping 1
frahminator Journey Through The Maze - April 2017 (Day 1 of 5) Backpacking 4
Perry Quick Road Trip Through Kanab - Any Must-see Locations? General Discussion 5
George_Washington_Hayduke Canyonlands Figure 8: Packrafting Loop through the Needles and Maze District Backpacking 3
DrNed Floating Through Dinosaur National Monument Trip Planning 9
Joey An 8 Day off trail backpack through the Crest of Grand Teton National Park Backpacking 22
Mike Jones High Sierra Trail to Mt Whitney through hike Backpacking 11
Udink Green River through Labyrinth and Stillwater Canyons On The Water 14
Howells Outdoors Backpacking through Paria Canyon Backpacking 6
klank Self-Declared 'Rubber Tramp' Shuttles PCT Through-Hikers General Discussion 0
Nick Why Rush Through Paradise General Discussion 7
J Anyone been through Death Hollow recently? Trip Planning 25
gnwatts Floating through Labyrinth Canyon On The Water 22
Cody Great Western Trail through Utah Backpacking 41
Archbishop Video of HWY 12 through Utah. From Torrey to Bryce. General Discussion 2