Bisti and Ah Shi Sle Pah hiking

Carlos

I have been in Bisti Badlands and Ah Shi Sle Pah and I loved it. Now, I ran out of time and there are areas that I want to visit and I need specific feedback.

I think I covered Bisti pretty well and found most of the rodk formations that I was able to research. In the Ah Shi Sle Pah area, I entered where it is recommended and explored the chocolate hoodoos, another rock garden and about 1 mile east a nice hoodoo city. I want to return and explore King of Wings and the Valley of Dreams area. I have some information from websites about rock formations in the Valley of Dreams (Alien Throne), but I want more information on that area, looks like there is an East side to Valley of Dreams.

I also want to explore the area on foot, meaning that I can park on the Valley of Dreams area, hike to King of Wings (is that possible ?), come back and then explore the east side of Ah Shi Sle Pah (I am not sure that hoodoo city I hiked to was the last nice area in Ah Shi Sle Pah). Basically, I want to minimize the driving if I can find an area that I can start at and hike to the other areas.

Anyone can help with more detailed information in the Valley of Dreams area and vicinity?

I have noticed that there is little info about De-Na-Zin area. Is that a nice area to explore ?